Thursday, July 17, 2008

konagod on keyboards!

This is getting ridiculous. I had to bring home the laptop today from the soon-to-be ex-job and do some work while waiting on the cable dude (gay! gay! GAY!) to come install the digital phone line I need for the new job. And while I was waiting and in between work, I set up the equipment for the new job. So here's the scene this afternoon:

Photobucket


Can you say "GEEK?"

Old job on the left, personal desktop in the middle, new job on the right, and old computer on a table I'm trying to get cleaned up for a charitable donation. Once that's done, I have another one waiting in the wings. And as if that's not enough, you can see txrad's desktop PC and monitor in the far upper right of this shot. That's five visible computers in one shot.

The phone guy was going to be here between 1 and 5 which is why I worked from home this afternoon and I joked that he'd probably get here at 4:55. Actual time of arrival was around 5:15. But I'm good to go now.

While I was sitting at my desk this afternoon alternating between the laptop on the left and the new work on the right, I was feeling like Rick Wakeman in concert, surrounded by an array of gadgets.



I made beautiful music yet again.

No comments: