Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Wear Many Hats

Seriously. Are there many people out there who need this product?



Holds up to 32 caps if you stack one on top the other. I'm a firm believer in getting the most bang for my buck.

I wonder if they have a shot glass rack on sale?



My guess is there's over 100 shot glasses in this cabinet. And I've given away about two dozen recently. Would Goodwill want those? I need to de-clutter. Hell, I've got some pretty decent wine & champagne glasses in there which I can't even access due to the shot glasses.

Those were a promotional gimmick for about a year with our favorite tequila. Buy a bottle and get two or three shot glasses. It was fun the first couple of times but then I was ready for that gimmick to run its course. Near the end I was even having the woman at the liquor store tear off the packaging which contained the glasses.

But how many people do you know who could have a crowd of maybe 110 over at their house and everyone simultaneously do a shot? That must count for something.

No comments: